Pages

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Mommy's Little Helper


One great thing about being a mom photographer is that you always have someone to take pictures of.  My little one is just growing so quickly and now that she reaches for everything, she often attempts to grab, and drool on, my camera.  I am always pleased when I am able to get a shot of her where she is actually sitting still.  Getting smiles these days are a challenge, but most of her pictures are beautiful without a smile.  I am also happy to get these shots well before wedding season really begins and I am busy editing the hundreds of pictures that I take at each wedding. This last session, I thank Nick, Jr. for keeping her somewhat occupied while I photographed her.

1 comment:

  1. That picture is adorable! That must have been a good Nick Jr. program. JB

    ReplyDelete